All information, services, and products presented on this website are provided subject to the following terms and conditions. If you visit and use DanielKuhnley.com, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- DanielKuhnley.com is operated by and the property of Drezhn Publishing LLC.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive email communications from DanielKuhnley.com, such as newsletters. You can unsubscribe from these communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of the actual email. Please note, if you unsubscribe, we will also remove your ability to access exclusive content on the website.
- By creating an account, you agree you are 18 years or older or at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you reside or from which you use this website.
- You may share information and content on this website with your social networks if there are social networking share buttons on the information or content.
- If there isn’t a social networking share button, then that content may not be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of Drezhn Publishing LLC, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access for any reason at any time. For example, if you are not complying with these terms.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any part of the information, services, and products with notice.
- Drezhn Publishing LLC retains all right, title, and interest in and to its products and services.
- DanielKuhnley.com may contain links to third party resources and business on the Internet. These are provided for your information and convenience. Drezhn Publishing LLC does not sponsor and is not legally associated with these businesses. Nor do we control, endorse, or monitor the contents of these sites. These terms do not cover your interaction with any linked to sites. We are not responsible for any act or omission of the third party. We do not support or warrant any service provided by the third party.
- We may revise these Terms from time to time, and will always post the most current version on our website.
We value your privacy and are committed to protecting it. We do not sell, rent or trade your email address or other personal information to any other person or company.
We collect your email address, and your name and physical address (if you order something) and use this information to communicate with you and to process your orders. We do not store your payment information. Your information is for our own internal business purposes only. Any companies we partner with to provide you free books do not retain, share, store, or use your information for any secondary purpose. We use third party business (i.e. Amazon, Facebook, PayPal) for login and payment processing, we are not responsible for their terms and privacy practices, please refer to their policies for details.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately. In general, items that are personalized and signed by the author are not returnable unless the personalization contains an error or the item was damaged during shipping. We want you to be 100% satisfied, so each return will be considered individually.
Please contact us at email@example.com
or at the following address:
Drezhn Publishing LLC
PO BOX 67458
Albuquerque, NM 87193-7458